You moved back to Indiana to be closer to your relatives – after all, you’re starting your own new family and you want your kids to have the same great experiences you did growing up. You’re surprised how much has changed, but you’re glad to be around familiar faces who know and love you. You’re settling in and preparing for the arrival of your little one, but there’s one aspect of your life you haven’t quite figured out yet: your dentist. You want someone who’s experienced and who offers a full range of services – and you want your dentist in Lawrenceburg to have a warm, welcoming nature, too. Who should you see? With your description, it sounds like you’re looking for Dr. Brian Oyler. Learn more about him in this post.
What Makes Dr. Oyler Different?
Dr. Olyer sets himself apart from many of the dental practices you might be familiar with by providing his patients with the most state-of-the art dental care in the area. He has over 20 years of experience practicing every aspect of dentistry, and he takes continuing education seriously – he’s received advanced training from the prestigious Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Education. And, he’s a Fellow with the The Academy of General Dentistry – one of the highest levels of recognition an oral healthcare provider can receive. But what you’ll probably notice most is Dr. Oyler’s kind, friendly nature that instantly puts patients at ease.
What Services Does Dr. Oyler Offer?
Dr. Oyler is proud to offer a full range of services for patients of all ages, including:
- Preventive Dentistry – exams, cleanings, dental sealants, complimentary second opinions
- Restorative Dentistry – dental implants, root canal therapy, crowns, dentures
- One-Visit Dentistry – tooth-colored inlays, onlays, and metal-free restorations
- Cosmetic Dentistry – porcelain veneers, direct bonding and contouring, smile makeovers
- Orthodontics – traditional braces, Invisalign, Six Month Braces, tooth colored braces
- Sedation Dentistry – inhalation and oral conscious sedation for people with dental anxiety or special needs
- Sleep Apnea & TMJ Dysfunction Treatment – custom oral appliance therapy to replace and CPAP, nightguards for bruxism and jaw pain
And, we offer specialized treatment for the youngest members of your family. We provide some of the highest quality children’s dentistry in the region and love setting your child up for a lifetime of dental success.
So, if you’re wondering ‘What dentist near me has everything I’m looking for?’ you’ve found him in Dr Brian Oyler – schedule an appointment today to get to know us in person!