Lawrenceburg Porcelain Veneers
Correct Your Flawed Teeth with Porcelain Veneers
Also known as instant orthodontics, porcelain veneers mask chipped, cracked, discolored, and misaligned teeth in as little as two office visits. As an experienced cosmetic dentist, Dr. Oyler can design custom porcelain veneers to look and feel natural for each of his patients.
Why Choose Oyler Family Dentistry for Porcelain Veneers?
- High-Quality Ceramic Materials
- Customized Treatment Plan to Meet Your Needs
- Warm, Compassionate Dental Team
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Veneers are thin sheaths of porcelain that cover existing teeth. To begin treatment, Dr. Oyler discusses your smile goals, examines your oral health, and take precise measurements of your facial features and smile. Your handcrafted porcelain veneers will alter the size, shape, and/or color of your teeth to enhance their overall appearance. To create a totally natural-looking smile, Dr. Oyler may suggest that the veneer laboratory incorporate natural imperfections into the porcelain.
What Is the Process for Getting Porcelain Veneers?
Deciding on the design of your porcelain veneers is the first step. The next is veneer placement. First, Dr. Oyler removes a small amount of tooth enamel to ensure your custom veneers will lie flat and fit securely. He administers anesthesia during this process for your comfort. He'll then take impressions of your prepared teeth and send them to a lab to fabricate your veneers. They'll be placed onto your teeth at a follow-up appointment a week or two later.
Dr. Oyler has over 20 years of experience crafting beautiful smiles. His expertise, precision, and keen eye for detail consistently deliver stunning results. Visit our smile gallery and discover how porcelain veneers have already changed lives!
Call today to schedule your porcelain veneers consultation with Dr. Oyler, your cosmetic dentist. Our Lawrenceburg dental office treats patients from Greendale, Aurora, Bright, and beyond.
Understanding the Cost of Veneers
You don’t have to be rich to invest in the smile of your dreams. Veneers can create the drastic improvement you want using an affordable method because of their diversity. Since every mouth is as unique as fingerprints, there isn’t a flat rate for the procedure. Various factors affect the cost of veneers in Lawrenceburg, but we offer the solutions you need to keep a picture-perfect smile within your budget.
Cost VS Cosmetic Dentistry: What's Right For Me?
There’s likely more than one option to address your aesthetic flaws, like discoloration, chips, or gaps. However, each one has different costs, and there are other factors to consider, like the timeline and lifespan. Your cosmetic dentist in Lawrenceburg will discuss your options after examining your mouth and learning more about your goals, which can include:
- Braces: Braces can fix minor and severe alignment and bite issues with the average treatment lasting 12 to 24 months. Although they can be covered under dental insurance partially, it can be a long commitment if you need minor adjustments, like gapped front teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: Your teeth can get up to 8 shades whiter when used on surface and age-related stains. Your results can last for several months or years, depending on your aftercare routine.
- Direct Bonding: Fix minor cosmetic concerns using a composite resin material that’s shaded to blend in with your enamel.
- Veneers: A veneer covers the front surface of a tooth to enhance its color, size, and shape. They can address multiple issues using one procedure when applied to the teeth visible when smiling. This can be a cost-effective option because you won’t have to pay for various treatments while benefiting from a quick process. Your new smile can last for 10 years or more with the right care to enjoy a long-term investment.
Your dentist will create a personalized treatment plan and a member of our team will review your estimate. You’ll know exactly what you’ll have to pay before committing to anything.
How to Make Veneers Affordable
People from all walks of life can revamp their smiles with veneers in Lawrenceburg. Our office provides several payment options to keep your care affordable, including:
- Traditional Payments: We accept all traditional payment methods, including cash, checks, and credit cards.
- Dental Insurance: It’s not common for dental insurance to cover elective services, but there are exceptions if a procedure is necessary for your dental health. You may also be able to use your policy for specific steps in your treatment, like a dental cleaning.
- Wellness Savings Plan: We offer an in-house membership savings program for patients without insurance coverage.
- VIP Referral Program: Join our referral program to enjoy certain benefits.
- Third-Party Financing: Pay for your new smile using monthly installments with little or no interest through a third-party financing company, like CareCredit.
If you have any questions about your payment options, or you’re ready to transform your smile, contact our office today to speak with a member of our team.